UNIVERSITY CENTER, Mich. - The Saginaw Valley State University Department of Athletics will continue its community youth day program on Saturday (Feb. 16) with a free Tennis and Golf Clinic.
The clinic will take place from 11:30 am-12:30 pm, and is being held in conjunction with the Cardinal men's and women's basketball contests against Michigan Technological University starting at 1:00 PM. The event is open to all girls and boys in the Great Lakes Bay Region who are currently in the grades K-8. On-site registration begins 45 minutes prior to the start of the clinic.
• All Clinics are FREE!!
• Clinics are conducted by SVSU tennis and golf coaching staffs and student athletes at SVSU's Ryder Center.
• Clinic participants and parents will receive free admission to the game that follows the clinic, a coupon for a free hot dog at the concession stand and a free t-shirt.
• T-shirts can be worn into Graff Chevrolet of Bay City for a free oil change. Visit graffbaycity.com for more great offers.
Other events occurring on Saturday (Feb. 16) include:
• Scout Night where the first 100 scouts receive one of kind patch and each scout receives up to two complimentary admissions to the basketball contests against Michigan Tech.
• Breast Cancer Awareness event fifth-annual "Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition" and Reception event. Each survivor and a guest will receive free admission to the men's and women's basketball games later that evening versus Michigan Tech. The survivors will be invited to attend a reception that takes place before the Men's Basketball game and at halftime, the survivors will be recognized.
The Community Youth Day program, which has won numerous awards as SVSU's main community engagement project, is wrapping up the 2012-13 season with this final event. For more information on this year's events, please visit: http://www.svsucardinals.com/CYD
SVSU Community Youth Days are underwritten by Graff Chevrolet of Bay City, Residence Inn and SpringHill Suites of Saginaw. Additional support is provided by St. Mary's of Michigan and Just For Kids, a Maier and Associates Charitable Foundation.
SVSU Cardinal Kids Club members will receive fast tracked registration at all Community Youth Days. For more information on the Cardinal Kids Club, visit: http://www.svsucardinals.com/kidsclub or email: email@example.com
Click here for the main Community Youth Day Website
Click here for the Cardinal Kids Club Website